Friday 2 September 2016

4

So, writer's block. Not getting any of that so far.
Do you know what? Am I doing this right? Probably not. I'm reading Chris Brecheen and bless him, although he gets me motivated to write he certainly doesn't have a great style. And I'm probably only writing these once I've read his posts. And apparently morning writing is meant to be before you've read anything.
The thing is, I find that hard. We read all the time. Or I do, and I assume to use Facebook and stuff most people do. Isn't it weird how central words are to our world? If you couldn't read, you couldn't participate in more than people generally consider.
Also aliens. Do they exist, and if so do you think they would be anything like us? Do you think they would read (that was where this was coming from incidentally).
This post is a car crash

No comments:

Post a Comment