Monday 26 September 2016

9

46284 words.

I don't know if I want to live or I want to just sleep. Which sounds more depressive than intended. I'm not sad, just tired. First day back from holiday and my body had reverted to what seems to be its natural rhythm of sleeping until 10am and going to bed about midnight. Which does suggest I need more sleep in my routine anyway. But I hate the fact that my life is governed by when someone else dictates I need to be doing things. I wonder if I'd be more productive if instead I stuck with my routine, working later.
Anyway, my writing has been coming along on holiday. My aim now is to try to get 6000 words a week done. Wouldn't quite be done by my birthday but would be finished before Christmas. I'd like to aim for more but that's not really reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment